Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hemp CBD Sation Franchise.

Hemp movement, and the vaporizer movement is coming to your area.  Looks like a company has rolled all into one. Hempies  CBD has rolled out a Hemp CBD Vape station to be sold as a franchise.

It really is an awesome Idea. The cost for these concession trailers are far less then a set up for a brick and mortar store. Franchise owners will be able  to lock in an area and pull in the cash. These are concession trailers that carry hemp products.

The way the law works is that hemp products can be sold anyplace in the 50 states as long as there is no THC, or at least .03.%.  The stores will carry vaporizers, CBD vape oil, and medicines that are loaded with CBD, and CBDa.

I think this country is tired of the doctors who set up and sell their strong narcotics that make people sick just taking them. Instead of going to the doctor, maybe we should go to a hemp station and get something that will work better, and with far less side affects.

I for one think this is the way of the future. 

2 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. CTFO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. see it here

    ReplyDelete