Saturday, February 28, 2015

How will CBD make me feel?



  You might be very pleasantly surprised how you will feel. Using hemp CBD is not the same as smoking pot. In fact, its allot different then smoking pot. Speaking as an expert on smoking pot I can tell you without a doubt it is allot different of a feeling.
 
  When I was in high school (way back then) the marijuana we would buy had allot of seeds and stems.  We had Acapulco gold, Gainesville green, and other commercial pot that came in through Florida where I grew up. When we would run out of the buds to smoke we would se smoke the stems. Smoking stems was kind of frowned on but it would relax you, and mellow you out some.
It was not the same as smoking the buds but it was nice to have something.

When I first started selling CBD products about 1 year ago I had to have a tester for the products. I didn't want to be cheating folks, or selling something that didn't work.  So I chose myself as the chief officer of the testing.  I was mixing allot of vape oil with CBD and smoking it as fast as I was making it. I am not sure if at first I was not overdoing it a bit but I tried personally every flavor and every batch I made. My back pain disappeared, I felt alert, not stoned at all. 

I liked the way I felt. And  I remember the feeling. It felt exactly like how I felt when I was in high school smoking stems. Yes, using CBD oil is just that, stems and seeds from the marijuana plant.
Its distracted with co2 now and is tested and goes through  proper mold testing, and all that is needed is done to make sure the oil is safe.

Looking back to high school I think we were on to something then.  Who would have thought that today we are back to smoking stems......


   

                

No comments:

Post a Comment